Cookies & GRDP Policy
1 / Data collection
- you are browsing one of the websites,
- you create an account,
- you create an account from a module linked to social networks,
- you subscribe to the newsletter,
- you receive promotional emails / newsletters
- you fill in your “newsletters preferences”,
- you place a product in your favorites or in your alerts
- you buy a product,
- participate in a contest on one of the websites or on social networks,
- when you contact our customer service,
Chateau Maris collects the following data:
- your contact details including: title, surname, first name, date of birth, email, postal address for delivery and invoicing,
- your account creation data including your password and unique user identifier,
- your navigation data: connection times, browsing history, equipment and browser used, demographic information,
- your email openings and clicks on offers
- your preferences and consumption habits if you complete the qualification questionnaire entitled “My preferences”,
- sales history and information relating to orders: Dates, products and quantities ordered,
- other data provided by you to the After Sales Service,
In most cases we ask for your consent to perform these collections.
You may also use the history and cookie management tools of your web browser.
Chateau Maris also collects data from partners such as updated information from our carriers on deliveries.
2 / Data processing and use
- For the management of your orders Chateau Maris’ priority is to deliver the products ordered in the best conditions: we will use your contact details and any information provided to the After-Sales Service to send your products in the best conditions or resolve any incidents as quickly as possible. This information will be kept in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (invoicing, payments, litigation, etc.).
b- For a personalized browsing experience These data allow us to improve and personalize your browsing experience on the various Chateau Maris websites by suggesting products corresponding to your tastes in certain areas such as the “Your personalized suggestions” area, optimizing the organization of the information and different offers and working on the ergonomics of these sites.
c-To send you the most relevant promotions and newsletters we segment our offers based on data and business history that concern you so that you receive only the offers that best suit your tastes.
d- To obtain statistics and global navigation data
By aggregating the anonymized navigation data of all our visitors, we obtain trends that allow us to understand how to better organize information on the different Chateau Maris websites and streamline the browsing experience.
3 / Conservation
Your personal information is kept as long as necessary for the operations listed above unless you request their erasure or modification (See point 6 / Correction and deletion of data).
During the entire retention period of your data, we put in place all the organizational, legal, software and technical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their erasure, damage or access by unauthorized third parties.
4 / Cookies
- a- What is a cookie? A cookie is a file saved on your computer when you browse a site. This file contains various information relating to your operating system, your browser and the terminal you are using (computer, mobile, tablet). It can also record your IP address as well as your various interactions with the content of the chateaumaris.com site and shop.chateaumaris.com site and newsletters. Certain cookies are necessary to access certain functionalities of the site and others allow you, for example, to securely save your user data so that you do not have to re-enter them during your next visit.
- c- How to deactivate cookies? 1. 1- Disable cookies on Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
2- Disable cookies on Internet Explorer (Microsoft) http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- 3- Disable cookies on Mozilla firefox https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- 4- Disable cookies on Safari If you want to disable cookies in the Safari web browser, go to Preferences, then in the Privacy pane and choose to block cookies. If you accept cookies in your browser, we may process your navigation information mentioned above. If you deactivate your cookies, you may not be able to use all of the services of Chateau Maris (eg your username and password will no longer be saved, your current baskets will no longer be saved…) .
5 / Data sharing
Chateau Maris undertakes never to sell, rent or give access to your data without your prior consent unless you are required to do so (legal obligation, fight against fraud, exercise of defense rights, etc.).
Personal data (name / first name / address / email …) is transmitted only to our carriers to ensure delivery of the goods in good conditions as well as to our payment partners.
Other data (browsing history, products viewed …) may be shared anonymously with partners subject to the general European regulations on the protection of personal data as well as the data protection act. These partners are also contractually committed to respecting the confidentiality of your data.
- Social networks:
- – Facebook (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
- – Instagram: (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
- – Twitter: (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
- Traffic and navigation analysis tools:
- – Google analytics (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
- Payment partner:
- – CM-CIC (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
- – UPS
- – Chronopost
6/ Correction and deletion of data
The personal information we collect is used to better respond to your requests and to process your orders. In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to Data processing, Files and Freedoms, you have a right of access, rectification and deletion of the personal data concerning you and making the subject of treatments under the responsibility of CHATEAU MARIS.
You can exercise it by contacting our customer service subject to the production of a valid proof of identity:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to: Grands Vignobles en Méditerranée, CHATEAU MARIS Chemin des Parignoles 34210 La Livinière- France
You can also unsubscribe at any time from the Newsletter page with the button “NO LONGER RECEIVE MAIL” or from the “Unsubscribe” links present in each of our mailings.